Read the latest news about Crown Hotels
Crown Towers Perth Celebrates its first birthday by taking luxury to a new art form...literally
Crown Towers Perth has set the benchmark in luxurious experiences since launching on 1 December 2016, so it’s no surprise that to…
Crown Towers Perth has set the benchmark in luxurious experiences since launching on 1 December 2016, so it’s no surprise that to celebrate its first birthday, the hotel group has taken this to the next level – and added a unique twist.
On 1 December, Perth’s premier destination hotel showcased the ultimate luxury leisure destination in a 24 hour ‘Live-in Luxury Art Installation’ taking place inside its lobby.
As part of the installation, the hotel group plucked an unsuspecting couple off the streets of Perth to deliver the ultimate money can’t buy experience for them – all taking place inside a live art installation that had them delivered the very best experiences Crown Towers has to offer in real-time.
For the voyeur in all of us, passersby and other hotel guests were able to witness the couple in situ living and sleeping in the lobby - enjoying everything from champagne to luxurious caviar spa treatments, five-star dining and the most decadent cocktails right through to being tucked up in bed with a hot chocolate.
Since opening its doors, Crown Towers Perth has made its mark on Perth and Western Australia, and is renowned as the pinnacle of luxury experience.
In its first year alone the hotel has popped over 31,000 bottles of Champagne and shucked almost 46,000 oysters – and has set a new benchmark in luxury accommodation not only in WA but in Australia. In its first 12 months of operation, Crown Towers has won over 10 awards at several of Australia’s best hospitality and tourism awards.
According to Executive General Manager Crown Perth Hotels, Andrew Cairns, the installation was a fun, quirky way to bring to life what sets Crown Towers apart as a hotel brand – its unparalleled luxury and experiences.
“Crown Towers is known the world over as the pinnacle of luxury. We’ve had a great first year here in Perth and have been amazed at how much the city has embraced and fallen in love with it,” Cairns said. “Crown Towers Perth has truly redefined the standard for high-end accommodation in market and what better way to celebrate that than by bringing to life some of those experiences in a fun way”.
Awards Crown Towers Perth has won in its first year of operation:
• 2017 International Hotel & Property Awards - Best Hotel Suite, Asia Pacific – Chairman’s Villa (winner)
• 2017 Luxury Travel Magazine Gold List Awards - Best Australian Luxury Hotel (winner) and Best New Luxury Property (winner)
• 2017 AHA WA Accommodation Awards for Excellence - Best Deluxe Accommodation Hotel (winner), Best Hotel Management Team of the Year (winner), Best Accommodation Hotel (winner) and Best Front Office Award - Emma Lang (winner)
• 2017 HM Awards for Hotel & Accommodation Excellence - Best New Hotel - Crown Towers Perth (winner)
• 2017 Perth Airport WA Tourism Awards - New Tourism Business – Crown Towers Perth (silver medallist)
• 2017 AHA Hospitality Awards for Excellence - Cocktail Bar Award – TWR (joint winner)
Crown Towers Perth: First Year Fun Facts:
• 27,512 coffees and 44,323 cocktails served at TWR
• 255,119 meals served at Epicurean
• 279,864 Crown branded water bottles
• 4,000 litres of chocolate used in the fountain at Epicurean
• Over 1.5 million mosaic tiles throughout the Crown Towers pool
• Over 100,000 plants and 575 trees were planted on site for Crown Towers
• 209,680 pieces of sushi have been served across Crown Towers
• 45,595 oyster served across Crown Towers
• 18,259 kilograms of chicken served across Crown Towers
• 31,744 bottles of Champagne